Sunday, September 11, 2011

low rider jeans thong::So i will sum up my ideas in points low rider jeans thong

low rider jeans thong::So i will sum up my ideas in points.
Yet another thing that pisses me off is when guys have shorts or pants hanging down so low you can see the boxers.
It is really quite nasty to sit behind some dude in class and see his pink heart boxers.
In my opinion the only way too look slim or at least lose weight is exercise and no binge eating, i mean come on if you sit on your butt the whole day and eat pure junk food.
What do you expect to look slim?
Again i fully understand that people are obese because of a medical condition and can do nothing about it.
I have nothing against obese people, in fact a lot of my friends are obese.
Some clothes look very good and can make you look thinner!
So no need for the thong low rider thing.
For example this girl i have a crush on, she is very beautiful, she is not thin by any standards but she dresses smart into things that make her look good.

No comments: