Friday, September 9, 2011

lauren conrad guess jeans::She looks stylish as always lauren conrad guess jeans

lauren conrad guess jeans::She looks stylish as always.
Cute girl, pretty face i just think she is so cute!
Nice sweater, agree with above!
Love her as usual, terrible style.
Her body is average.
Cute, casual outfit love her outfit.
Where are the flat boots from?
Lauren is a bit bland for my taste.
She will always look podgy.
But excuse me for not knowing and not wanting to look on weather.
I love her figure.
By far one of the best bodies out there.
Love it i envy her figure.
Love her outfit, especially the sweater!
How are these celebs wearing sweaters and jeans and boots without melting!
I love the way she dresses, its simple but stylish at the same time.
Ive always loved her hair and now shes been working out alot and shes fit and healthy.
Cant wait till next season though she wont be there, unfortunately.
Those jeans are ugly.
Other than that the outfit is cute.
The lc that was excited to go to la v.
This lc is definitely not the same.
She is so polite!
Yeah i like those boots too!
Cute little outfit and the jeans look really nice!
I hate those purses.
She seems slimmer here to me.
Not liking the hairdo though.
Not crazy about the boots.
But otherwise she looks cute, and pretty.
Not gross skinny like audrina, and not tacky like heidi.
But lauren looks great.
Where are those boots from?
That bag with that outfit?
She looks pretty thin here, though.
She looks like a giant bug in those outlandish shades.
The rest of the look is nice.
She looks so cute, love her whole outfit.
Usually, i find her looking bland.
Very interesting looking chanel!
I hate the fact that she was on my shape mag.
I always hate the clothes she wears.
And i usually think shes looks like crap.
But here she is so cute.
Her clothes are actually flattering and stylish.
No, not for me.
Not what i would consider stylish.
I love the outfit too!
What brand of boots?
What brand of sweater?
Jealous for the clothes.
Ugly face, thick body.
Cute outfit, cute girl.
How can you have such hatred towards it?
Anyway, love love love lc.

No comments: